Have you thought about a new BlackBerry device, but then changed his mind because lazy to search for and install another application that already exist in the old BlackBerry new BlackBerry later. If it is an obstacle for you to replace the BlackBerry, then the following tips will be the solution for you to keep replacing your old BlackBerry to a new BlackBerry to your target. Because the following tips will explain how you transfer existing applications and games on your old BlackBerry to a new BlackBerry. So we can be sure you will not lose apps and games available on the old BlackBerry.
Before you follow step by step tips below, should be ascertained first if you're using the BlackBerry unlimited internet service package. Here's how to transfer apps and games from the old BlackBerry to a new BlackBerry (between BlackBerry):
* Go to the menu Blackberry App World via your new BlackBerry.
* Click on the menu My World.
* Click the BlackBerry menu button and select Login.
* Incorporate Blackberry Blackberry ID is the same as the ID used on your old Blackberry.
* After a successful login, click on the Installed and Uninstalled select.
* In the BlackBerry screen will display a list of applications that you have installed, click on any of the applications, and then press the BlackBerry menu button and select Reinstall.
* Wait until the install is complete, then select the other apps that you want to be installed in your new BlackBerry.