If you are one of the BlackBerry Torch 9810 users, you may need to read our post this time, yes because this is our post for you owners and users of the BlackBerry Torch 9810 or for those of you who received a BlackBerry device sevices. Because the Latest Firmware now available specifically for Blackberry Torch 9810 SmartPhone from operator Vivo. So if you want to always update your BlackBerry OS, you can download the latest OS. But do not forget before you update your BlackBerry OS should we advise you to back-up your current BlackBerry system so that when an error occurs you can restored them back.
Here are the steps - steps to update your OS BlackBerry Torch:
1. Download Firmware OS, click here to download.
2. And as usual, once you downloading the firmware to the latest BlackBerry Torch 9810's, then you install on your PC / Laptop.
3. And after you have installed it successfully, then you delete the file vendor.xml
4. Connect the BlackBerry Torch device to your PC / Notebook using data cable
5. And then run the Loader.exe file in the C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader and run loader.exe.
6. Start updating your BlackBerry OS.
7. Wait for it to finish, during the update process let your BlackBerry device, until the process is complete